Tuesday, October 6, 2009


Jazz, Soul, Blues, Schlager, Country, Pop, World, R'n'B, Disco... that's pretty much what you're gonna find here!

I have recently found many excellent music blogs out there, and I thought to myself why not share some of my favourite music? I've got quite an eclectic taste and much of the music I listen to isn't readily available commercially, if at all!

So, why is the blog called Sugar Boom Boom? Well, I've always fancied disco music, and Baccara was one of the best groups out there. When one half of Baccara, Maria Mendiola, went solo for a while she recorded a europop masterpiece called Sugar Boom Boom! Catchy lyrics, memorable hooks, poor english, somewhat less than adequate singing... what more could you want?

So, to start of this blog, here you have

Maria Mendiola - Sugar Boom Boom!


Hope you'll enjoy this music as much as I do, and please comment! :)

//Mielikki

No comments:

Post a Comment